Timecard Can Be Submitted Without PO and Line Details
(Doc ID 2707608.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timecard for contingent worker can be submitted without PO and line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a timecard with a project, task, purchase order, line number, type and hours for at least one day.
2. Submit timecard for approval
3. Edit timecard afterwards. Empty the value for the purchase order and line number.
4. Type needs to entered again.
5. Submit timecard for approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document