Discrete Jobs Form (WIPDJMDF) Does Not Consider Resource Capacity Changes After Upgrade
(Doc ID 2707626.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users entered capacity change for resource to delete day for 24-AUG-2020. Users then created WIP job to start on 23-AUG-2020 at 23:30 PM, and it should take hours to complete.
Since the 24th was deleted for the resource on the job, the completion date should have ended up on the 25th. Instead, it completes on the 24th as if resource was available.
The issue started after upgrading from 12.2.4 to 12.2.9.
The resource capacity changes should be reflected correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Go to Routings -> Departments.
3. Open Department choose dept.
4. Click “Shifts” button and then “Capacity Changes”.
5. Add a new row and choose “Delete Day” option and choose a specific date.
6. To validate that Oracle is respecting this closure go to Discrete Jobs and create a new Job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document