Duplicate Inter Org Transfer Shipments in RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS(RSH)
(Doc ID 2707810.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Inter Org Transfer Shipments were created in RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS(RSH) table due to unknown reason.
There are TWO RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADER records H1 and H2.
H1 has NULL receipt number and is the duplicate record for H2.
(Organization_Id may have wrong value as well.)
RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES data points to H1.
RCV_TRANSACTIONS data points to H2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Inter Org Transfer Shipment from M2 org to M1
2. In M1 org, navigate to Receiving > Receipt, query the the shipment
3. In Receipts window, enter Quantity and Subinventory for the shipment line(s)
4. Deselect the line(s)
5. Navigate to Receipt Header window and press DOWN key
6. Complete the receipt of the shipment line(s) with the new created Receipt Header
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document