Benefits Rates Are Getting Re-calculated For Supplement Life Insurance For Dependent
(Doc ID 2708155.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Advanced Benefits
The rate for Supplemental Life Insurance is incorrectly getting re-calculated for an employee's dependent after a salary change life event. The issue does not happen to the rate for the employee and spouse.
The rate goes back to the expected amount when a subdsequent salary change life event was ran
The rate for dependents should not change it is based on a flat amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the Benefits responsibility being used, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Benefits Service Center.
4. Query the employee.
5. Go to the Person Life Events form.
6. Process the Salary Changed life event.
7. Go to an Enrollment form.
- Check the rate for the Supplemental Life Insurance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document