Asset Attributes DFF Values Doesn't Autorefresh On A Web Page
(Doc ID 2708512.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset Attributes descriptive flexfield is not auto refreshing in web page (Self Service) but working as expected in Oracle Form (CORE).
Asset Attributes descriptive flexfield should auto refresh in Self Service side as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled DFF for Title ‘Asset Attributes’ with the below values
PO Number (displays all approved PO’s)
PO Line (displays PO lines for the PO selected above)
Asset Owner (displays requestor field from PO line > Shipments > distributions >
Requestor field for the PO line selected above
2. When I select the DFF values from Asset Number form, Nav: EAM > Assets > Asset Numbers > Create Asset > Attributes button.
3. When PO number is selected PO Line field opens and displays all lines for PO.
4. When PO line is selected Asset owner field opens up and requestor info is defaulted when LOV is selected.
5. Same is not the case when I try to enable the DFF from Maintenance Super User Web Page.
6. When I try to enable the same DFF from Maintenance Super User Responsibility > Update
Asset > Attributes > Attribute Values
PO Number is selected but PO Line doesn’t open up
7. When I close the attribute values screen and open again then the Valueset is refreshed and PO Line opens up.
8. Same is the case with Asset Owner (Requestor field).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document