Work Request Page Breadcrumb Link Issues
(Doc ID 2708862.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two related issues:
* When users return to the search page from the WR page the they don't loose the previous search criteria, but when they click on the link to see the Asset from the WR page then use the link to return to the WR then return back to the search page they loose the previous search criteria.
* They have the same issue when using advanced research and navigate through WO's or Asset's links in the WR before going back to the search page.
Work request search to work without breadcrumb link issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Do simple search for work request.
4. Loose all search criteria.
5. Now, try advanced search.
6. Go through Asset link in the WR page.
7. Go through WO link in the WR detail in the search result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document