Cannot Create Dependencies Between Requirements
(Doc ID 2708892.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Auction/RFx creation
Cannot Create Dependencies between Requirements.
When creating dependencies between requirements the list of available requirements does not return any values or does not display all available requirements.
This occurs intermittently, one workaround is to go in and reconfigure the requirements but intermittent behaviors are encountered where if the requirements are deleted and reconfigure, it may work, but then sometimes it will not work and it is inconsistent behavior
That dependencies between requirements be retained
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sourcing > Negotiations tab > Reusable Requirements List > Update Requirement List
2. Under Section Government Property enter new requirement as type Supplier Required with Scoring method = None
3. Add next Requirement and Apply
4. Validate New Section and Requirements and click on Manage Dependencies
5. Create Dependency between Requirements
6. Available Requirements do not display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document