After Applying Patch:21933271:R12.POS.B - it Left Two Invalid Objects POSSUPIMPB.pls, and POSSPMGB.pls
(Doc ID 2710577.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 12.1.2, iSupplier Portal
Email notification title is Portuguese-BR, But notification body is English for Supplier User creation notification.
When creating a supplier user in Portuguese-BR the expectation is that the email notification of supplier user creation will also be in Portuguese-BR.
The email notification subject line is in Portuguese-BR, But the body is in English.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to and select the Supplier User Management Responsibility
2. Navigate to Supplier User Creation and selection Register Supplier User
3. In the Supplier Name field please type in and select the desired Supplier Name
The Supplier Number will generate automatically
4. In the email field type in desired email address and username will generate automatically
5. Fill in the First and Last Name fields
6. Select checkbox for at least one responsibility to be granted
7. Select Register, get the notification with Title in Portuguese-BR, But notification body in English.
This problem has been occurring in our production instance for almost a year now.
The supplier users are unable to read the notification if it is in mixed language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document