APP-INV-05443:Negative balances not allowed error occur, When Trying to Change "Selected Transaction Qty" To a Value Lower than Previous Value on Select Available Inventory of Transaction Move Order Form
(Doc ID 2710815.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to R12.2.9 from R12.2.5,
User trying to change "Selected Transaction Qty" to a value lower than previous value, Then below error occur.
This behavior did not occur on R12.2.5.
APP-INV-05443:Negative balances not allowed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Sales order with LOT controlled item 4 qty and pick release with Auto Alloc is No,
- Open Transaction Move Order form, checked select move order and Allocate button click,
- Click "View/Update Allocations" button
- Click "Select Available Inventory" button
- There are 2 different LOT was allocated for each 2 qty.
- User trying to change "Selected Transaction Qty" value to 1 for this sales order's customer should ship with specific LOT, then this error message occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document