Contract Lines Last_Update_date and Last_Updated_by do not Get Updated
(Doc ID 2711147.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Authoring
Find that Last_Update_date and Last_Updated_by fields do not get updated at the Line level when updating the sublines with covered level as Customer. However, it updates the same when covered level is Product or Item.
It also updates the header level last_update_date and last_updated_by field correctly when subline covered level is Customer.
Expect the Line level Last_Update_date and Last_Updated_by fields to get updated when updating the sublines with covered level as Customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take a contract with subline having covered level as product
2. Open for update
3. Update the subline subtotal and save
4. Check QA
5. Go to Line level and do Help >> Record History
6. Update Date and Updated By fields show correct date
7. Perform the same steps with contract having Subline with covered level as customer
8. After making the change and saving and check QA
9. Do Help Record History at the Line level, it does not show the correct Update Date and Updated By
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document