Collection Task Being Assigned To End Dated Resource
(Doc ID 2711325.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Strategy Workflow Items are being assigned to a resource, even after resource's role has been end dated from the Resource Group.
Work items should no longer be assigned to a resource, if the role is end dated.
Issue can be reproduced with following steps:
1. Create a collector group with two resources:
Add Collections Agent role to both resources.
2. Create an AR collector, and assign the group from #1 to the collector.
3. Assign the Collector from #2 to a customer.
4. Assign a strategy to the customer from #3.
5. Notice the work items are correctly assigned to 'Resource1' for example.
6. Query the Group, and end date the Collections Agent role for Resource1.
7. Go back to the strategy and close the open work item. The next work item opens, and is still assigned to Resource1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.