Timecard Status Dashboard Shows Suspended Employee's Timecards as Not Entered
(Doc ID 2712025.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee is suspended for part of a timecard period, the Timecard Status Dashboard shows that the timecard is Not entered.
This happens even though the employee entered time for the portion of the timecard period for which the assignment was still active.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Employee’s timecard period is weekly e.g September 7th -> 13th
- Employee is suspended on September 10th
- Timecard is entered for active days 7th -> 9th
- Navigate to timecard status dashboard under manager self service responsibility.
- Click on timecard status dashboard, and in search parameters enter week start as September 7th and week end as September 10th
- Under Not Entered section this employee shows employee up even though time was entered for the active portion of the timecard
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document