PAC- Receipt Transaction Is Costed At The Latest PO Price, But Not At The Price Of Transaction Date
(Doc ID 2712073.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Periodic Costing, receipt transaction is costed at the latest purchase order price, but not at the price of transaction date.
Receipt transaction is costed at the price of transaction date.
Steps to Reproduce
- Aug 18 - Create Purchase order with price =100.
- Aug 21 - Receipt full quantity and deliver it to inventory.
- Sep 3 - Return full quantity to vendor.
- Sep 4 - Modify price to 200 on purchase order.
- Sep 4 - Receive full quantity and deliver it to inventory.
- Sep 5 - Execute Periodic Average Cost processes for August period.
- Review Transaction accounting, then receipt transaction of August 21 (Step 2) is costed at 200.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document