New Asset Status Is Showing Up Blank In Java Forms After Updating
(Doc ID 2712924.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Asset status in the Define Asset numbers form, the status is saved. But when requery the asset
from the same form, the new define asset status is null. This new status shows in EAM self service when querying the
asset number in the Assets tab.
The new status defined to be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise asset management.
2. Navigation: Enterprise Asset Manager: Assets > Asset Numbers.
3. Query asset number and update the asset status and save
4. Requery the same asset number.
5. The new status is not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document