R12: OIE: Oracle Fusion Mobile Expense Report Submitted Vs. Saved
(Doc ID 2713827.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are in the midst of implementing Oracle Fusion Expenses mobile application (We are on Oracle EBS R 12.2.7) and we have couple of questions, appreciate if you could please help us clarify.
• I login to mobile expenses app, create an expense report and save a receipt attachment to the expense report.
• The mobile app saves the expense report and the receipt attached to it in the mobile app.
• I perform the “sync” functionality available in the mobile app, which basically connects, syncs and updates everything to and from Oracle EBS application / database.
• Now, when I login to Oracle EBS, I do not see the expense report along with the receipt attached which was in the mobile app in Oracle EBS.
1. Is there anything we can do so that once an expense report is saved in the mobile app without submitting, will be able to show up in Oracle EBS ?
2. Is this the expected functionality ? If yes, do you know if there is an enhancement request pending ? And if yes, when will it be available ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document