Item name/description is not shown when merging contracts. It just displays line number "1".
(Doc ID 2714017.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item name/description is not shown when merging contracts.
It just display line number (i.e. "1").
Item name/description should be shown when merging contracts.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Open agreement from search functionality.
3. Select Subscription Agreement and then select 'Merge' from Tools menu.
4. Merge form opens.
5. Find the 'To' contract where we would like to merge contract from (example: 0000123).
6. Click 'ok'
7. We don’t see which item we would like to merge here. It just display line number 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document