Item name/description is not shown while copying from one contract to another
(Doc ID 2714020.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Service Authoring
Item name/description is not shown while copying from one contract to another.
Item name/description should be shown while copying from one contract to another.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Contract Administration
4. Select any subscription Agreement which is on QA hold status and open the same.
5. Double click on Line and open the new form Service Contract Authoring.
6. Copy the Contract from Actions> Copy From Contract/Template menu
7. Click on "Find" button
8. Search for the contract from which we would like to copy. Select the category and then search for subscription agreement.
9. Click 'OK'.
10. In right hand side, we cannot see any name of line number 1 and in the left hand side we cannot see name of line number 1 where as line numbers 2 to 7 are displayed correctly.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use 'Copy' functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document