Skip Task Wait Minutes Not Respected
(Doc ID 2715191.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Pick Release Process
When the user skipped all the dispatched tasks of a particular group and then again started a fresh Pick task, the first task of the previous group comes back.
Previously skipped task should not have come back to the same user, because Skip Task waiting minutes is 60
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the form function parameter for either Order or WIP Picking with RETAIN_DISPATCH_TASKS=Y
(Ex: PAGE_TYPE=DIRECTED_TASK UI=WIP TASK_FILTER=ALLOW_WO TASK_METHOD=ORDERPICK RETAIN_DISPATCH_TASK=Y)
2. Make sure the WMS Org Parameter" Skip Task Wait Minutes" is 60 mins
3. Make sure there are tasks to be picked
4. Pick the tasks and skip all the tasks in that Group
5. Again try to start a new Pick tasks.
You will see the first task that came in Step 4. You shouldn't get this task, as this task has been skipped for the next 60 mins in the prior run
Application of patch 27767105:R12.WMS.C
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document