Financial Data Points Missing on Case Folder if Currency is Different
(Doc ID 2715346.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial data points are not included in the Case Folder if the financial statement data is entered in a non functional currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Credit Management Superuser
Navigation: Credit Request
- Functional Currency = USD.
- Credit Usage Rule assigned for USD, but includes USD, CAD.
- Create a checklist that includes Financial Data points: Total Assets, Total and Total Liabilities for example.
- When creating a credit application, enter a Financial Statement for currency = CAD.
- Create the case folder. The financial data points are empty. It works fine if the financial statement is entered in USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.