Project Agreements Is Not Copying Federal GDF Values From On-Account to the Prepayment Activity in AR
(Doc ID 2715989.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Agreements and Funding
Project Agreements are not copying the Federal GDF values from on-account to the prepayment activity for AR receipt
Using Federal Accounting
An AR receipt is created and applied On Account and the user enters the TAS/BETC information (GDF) on the application line
Also entered segment values in DFF
When the receipt is then applied from an agreement in PA, the status of the AR receipt changes from On Account to Prepayment., and the Federal GDF and DFF information is not populated.
Expecting to copy the GDF and DFF information from on-account application line to be copied over to Prepayment line created by Projects
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a receipt in AR.
2. Click on Apply, and create 'On-account' line in applications. Enter DFF and GDF information.
3. Create a new agreement from agreements form.
4. Click on Apply receipt, pick the receipt.
5. Go back to Receipts in AR.
6. The 'On-account' line gets un-applied so they do not show in form. A pre-payment is shown. GDF and DFF values are not copied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document