Getting "Item Will NOT Be Copied" When Copying Contract Line But It Is Copied Anyways
(Doc ID 2716250.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying 1st line of contract error message "Item will NOT be copied" is shown. However, after pressing OK it is successfully copied.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Contract Administration
4. Select any subscription Agreement which is on QA hold status and open the same.
5. Double click on Line and open the new form Service Contract Authoring.
6. Copy the Contract from Actions> Copy From Contract/Template menu
7. Click on "Find" button
8. Search for a contract
9. As soon we would move line 1, error message is shown: Item of contract line '1' will not be copied.
10. Click Ok.
11. Click on Create button.
12. New message is shown: Selected components successfully copied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document