Getting error "The covered level of contract line 1 will NOT be merged" But It Is Merged Anyways
(Doc ID 2716279.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Merge, the following error occurs: The covered level of contract line 1 will NOT be merged.
However, after pressing 'Ok', the merge operation is successful.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Navigation: Open agreement from search functionality.
3. Select Subscription Agreement and then select 'Merge' from Tools menu.
4. Merge form opens.
5. Find the 'To' contract.
6. Click 'ok' and system will ask for confirmation.
7. Select the line 1 and click on merge button. Error message is shown: The covered level of contract line 1 will NOT be merged.
8. Click Ok and we can see that line is already merged.
Due to this issue, users are getting confusing messages when trying to merge contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document