Receiving HTML Interface-Locator Entered On Receipt Details Page Not Shown On Quick Receipt Page
(Doc ID 2719709.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Receiving Functions
Steps to reproduce this issue :-
1. Create item .
2. Define the shipping network from Org 1 to Org 2 (Type Intransit Receipt with internal order required)
3. Create Internal Requisition from Org 1 to Org 2
4. Create the ISO in Org1
5. Pick release the sales order (ISO) and Ship confirm as well.
6. Now goto below navigation:-
Inventory----Inbound---> Receiving (open HTML UI page)
7. Goto Receiving and try to perform receiving using Quick receipt option
8. Upon entering the subinventory and locator details , the locator field at lines is not getting enabled / populated with the details entered by clicking the pencil icon.
Also, please note that when we Receive using HTML UI Page we have three options to receive
So we out of 3 we facing issue only in Quick receipt option rest two options are working fine.
The issue can be reported on both Chrome and IE browsers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document