Impact of Changing General Ledger Journal Entry Summarization Option from 'Summarize By GL Period' to 'Summarize By GL Date' in Accounting Setup Manager
(Doc ID 2719976.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the impact if business decides to change in Accounting Setup Manager's General Ledger Journal Entry Summarization option- 'Summarize by GL Period' to 'Summarize by GL Date'?
Steps to check the summarization options:
1. Log into general ledger
2. Navigate to Setup : Financials : General Ledger : Accounting Setup Manager: Accounting Setups
3. Query ledger and "Update Accounting Options"
4. Select Subledger Accounting Options and Update.
5. Select the subledger application and then "Update Accounting Options"
6. Check out the list of value for "General Ledger Journal Entry Summarization"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document