Improvements to Schedule Split Action for Professional Buyers
(Doc ID 2720708.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Buyers, using Buyer Works Center, can now split schedules and maintain backing requisition references on the new schedule.
- Buyers can also change the Ship-To Organization on a completely open schedule
- After splitting the schedule buyers can update Ship-To Organization, Location and other fields
- Schedule changes in the delivery of shipments can be easily done, without having to cancel the existing schedule
- Cancelling the schedule increases buyers work – requisition line goes to pool, and buyer has to add that to purchase order again
- Schedule split maintains backing requisitions reference and provides clear tracker of quantity requested and quantity ordered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document