WebADI Budget Journal Worksheet Allows Entry of Inactive Code Combinations
(Doc ID 2720730.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebADI Budget Journals
When entering budget journals in WebADI, an end dated segment value can not be selected from the LOV, however it can be typed in manually and accepted.
The end date is prior to the current date, but still falls within the period the journal is entered for. It was valid for the first day of the period, though. This works correctly for Actuals and Encumbrances.
Journal Import and Posting successfully process this budget journal.
Expect WebADI to not allow the entry of the end dated segment value for the Budget.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to General Ledger Super User Responsibility
2. Navigate to WebADI > Define Layout > Integrator General Ledger-Journals > Layout Name Budget - Single > Update
3. Verify Accounting Date field, which is mandatory and enabled.
4. Create WebADI Document with layout type "Budgets - Single"
5. System creates "Budgets - Single" WebADI document without Accounting Date field and allows selection of GL period only
6. Attempt to enter end dated code combination which was valid in the first day of the period (which is the date the Budget journal will have) -observe this is possible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document