GLBATCH: Action History Blank in Notification from Second Level Approver and Once Approved, Notification Shows All Records as Duplicate
(Doc ID 2721049.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval notification received from second level approver is not showing any action history and once approved, all the records are showing duplicate in action history
Approval notification must show at all levels and all the records must be unique even after approving notification.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to GL responsibility
2. Navigate to Journals > Enter
3. Enter a journal and submit for approval
4. Login with first level approver and open notification. Action History available. Approve
5. Login with second level approver and open notification. No action history available. Approve
6. Open closed notifications and verify. all records are duplicated in the action history
The issue started occurring after applying CPU patches:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document