Accounting Date On Billing Line Does Not Update When Transaction Date Is Changed
(Doc ID 2721340.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting date on billing line does not update when transaction date is changed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter new lease with two billings, both dated 7/15/2020
2. Finalize the lease
3. Navigate to Authorize Billings
4. Click on July billing, choose Details
5. Change transaction date on line 1 to 7/1/2020.
6. Save and approve
7. Navigate to Authorize Billings
8. Click on July billing, choose Details
9. Change transaction date on line 2 to 7/1/2020.
10. Change to approve without saving
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document