Form Personalizations Are Not Being Called In Move Transactions Form(WIPTXSFM.fmb)
(Doc ID 2722045.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing the Move Transaction with personalization enabled, the personalization is not working. When there are open material quantity
the personalized move transaction should not allow the transaction to complete but it is.
Move transaction should not complete.
Step to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Work in process.
2. Navigation: Discrete->Discrete Jobs->Components.
3. Click on component with open material quantity.
4. Perform Move transactions with scrap account.
5. Click Save button.
6. The personalization "Stop the scrap transaction if there are pending transactions".
7. But persoalization is not triggered and move transaction completes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document