Non Recoverable Tax is not Interfaced to Fixed Assets for Depreciable Item
(Doc ID 2722230.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Support Codes
Non recoverable tax is not interfaced to Fixed Assets (FA) by Create Assets Interface program. Using depreceiable item.
A PO is created and received.
When Create Assets Interface program is run, only the cost is interfaced. Non recoverable tax is not interfaced to Mass Additions. After running Invoice Price Variance program, tax is getting interfaced, but not split equally.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.PO created for item. Item price is 160 and non recoverable tax is 8
2. PO Received
3. Item is created in IB
4. Run programs Accounting Classification Code in Inventory - and Run Create Accounting - Cost Management
5. Create Assets Interface program
6. Go to Fixed Assets- > Prepare Mass Additions - Search for item
7. Two lines - 1 line with zero and 1 with amount 160
8. Issue is that the cost should be 168 including the non recoverable tax
The issue has the following business impact:
Tax information not interfaced to FA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document