Expect Items In One (1) PO Number When Release From MRP Workbench At The Same Time
(Doc ID 2722449.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect items in One (1) PO number when release from MRP workbench at the same time.
When releasing PO from MRP workbench, found out system generate 3 different PO number even though the items are released at the same time for the same supplier.
1. The three(3) item master doesn't key in any value for column ( Exception Set, Acceptable Early Days , Fixed Order Quantity, Fixed Days Supply, Fixed Lot multiplier)
2. The three(3) item doesn't key in any value for column ( minimum order quantity , fixed lot multiple )
3. The three(3) item have different Sugg Due Date at MRP workbench
4. The three(3) item have the same PR number
5. System profile, PO: Default Requisition Grouping= NULL
6. PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines = YES
7. PO: Use Need-by Date for Default Grouping = NO
8. PO: Use Ship-to for Default grouping = NULL
The three(3) item that are released should be placed on 1 PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document