How to Avoid Final Closing Requisitions During Federal Year End Closing Process ?
(Doc ID 2723125.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Year-End Closing Process, if a Closing Method for Requisitions is selected for the treasury symbol and the Mode parameter is set to Yes, the Year End Close process will:
- Finally closes the Requisitions (unobligated commitments) for the funds associated with that treasury symbol
- Sets The GL_CLOSED_DATE to the end date of the selected Closing Period on PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL
- Does not update the ENCUMBERED_AMOUNT at PO_REQ_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL nor set to zero
- Sets CLOSED_CODE in PO_REQUISITION_HEADERS_ALL and PO_REQUISITION_LINES_ALL to FINALLY_CLOSED
This process would result:
- Liquidate entries are not created at the Purchasing level for the Finally closed distributions
- Similarly, if Project Budgetary Control is enabled, no entries to Liquidate/Relieve the Project costing entries will be posted during this Final Close action from Federal Year End Process
- No further action is allowed on Finally Closed Requisition Lines or Headers
How to avoid final closing requisitions during Federal Year End Closing Process?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document