Transactions Form Issue: Reference Field For Line Item Does Not Display
(Doc ID 272428.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.0 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
In the Transactions form at the Lines level, information entered in the Reference field does not get displayed upon re-query of the invoice. However, when you print the invoice, the Reference information appears which implies that the data is saved in the table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check the setup of the Batch Source:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Transactions > Sources
Query for the Batch Source being used, and check that:
Reference Field Default Value = interface_header_attribute1
- Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Create an invoice
- Enter header details, save then click on Lines button.
- Enter the details including the 'Reference' field.
- Save and complete the transaction.
- Close the form and reopen the transactions form.
- Re-query the transaction you just created, and verify the value in the Reference field in the Lines form. It is blank.
Noted that the Reference field is blank, when the form is closed and then reopened to query the transaction. If you keep the form open, and then query the transaction the value in the Reference field displays correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document