Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 11.5.0 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check the setup of the Batch Source:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Transactions > Sources
Query for the Batch Source being used, and check that:
Reference Field Default Value = interface_header_attribute1
- Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Create an invoice
- Enter header details, save then click on Lines button.
- Enter the details including the 'Reference' field.
- Save and complete the transaction.
- Close the form and reopen the transactions form.
- Re-query the transaction you just created, and verify the value in the Reference field in the Lines form. It is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms