Order lines are progressing to Invoicing even though Order has Header Level Invoice Interface hold applied.
(Doc ID 2724502.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Transaction Control
Order lines are progressing to Invoicing even though Order header has Header level invoice interface hold applied.
This issue started occurring after upgraded from 12.1.1 to 12.2.9.
After the upgrade, this hold is not being respected. The hold is based on Item Type order header and workflow activity 'Header level invoicing interface'.
This hold applied on the header is expected to prevent any line of the order from invoicing as long as hold was applied on the order header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Order Management responsibility.
2. Define the Hold based on Item Type Order header and Workflow activity 'Header level invoicing interface'.
3. Create an order and apply this hold.
4. Book, Pick and ship the order.
5. Run workflow background process for Item type OM order Line , Deferred = Yes , process time out = No , Process stuck = No.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document