CN: ORA-1861 Error "Literal Does Not Match Format String" When Checking the Balance Amount
(Doc ID 2724588.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (China) - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking the balance amount, the following error occurs
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_IP_ROUTE_SUPPORT", line 112
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_BALANCE_PKG", line 625
This issue also occurs when running sql "SELECT * FROM PAY_BALANCE_VALUES_V;"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login application by using China HRMS Manager
- Navigate: View -> Payroll Process Results
- Search the Payroll which have been run
- Click Assignment Process
- Selected employee to see balance
- The above error can be seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document