Getting Error When Entering Charge Time To Work Orders. Resource transaction has failed. Please reenter the correct values.
(Doc ID 2724817.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to attempting to charge a work order, the following error occurs. This issue occurred after EAM patch 29767069 - R12.EAM.C was applied
as well as other large framework patches.
1. The following errors occurred while charging resource (xxxx) for operation (10) of work order (xxxxx).
2. Resource transaction has failed. Please reenter the correct values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance super user.
2. Navigation: Home->Work Orders.
3. Search and select the work order.
4. Select Charge time and click go.
5. Enter the person and equipment and charge dept and click apply.
6. The aforementioned error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document