IProcurement Punchout Returning Basket To Login Screen And Not Creating A Requisition
(Doc ID 2725370.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.1.3 version, Punchout to Supplier or hub
When attempting to do a Punchout to Supplier Site and Returning Cart From Punchout : "Direct Punchout" the following error occurs
Or Returning Cart From Punchout Goes To Login Page, And Logging Back Gives following error
You cannot use your browsers navigation buttons here. To change item(s) in your shopping cart, please delete the item(s) and punchout to the supplier site again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Homepage ->> Shop Tab ->>
4. Stores ->> Click: "Direct Punchout" ->>
5. Select Item: XXXXXXXXXXXX - QTY = 1
6. Select Item: XXXXXXXX - QTY = 1
7. Add to Cart and Submit ->>
8. Receive Error: "You cannot use your browsers navigation buttons here. To change item(s) in
your shopping cart, please delete the item(s) and punchout to the supplier
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot the complete the Punchout with the Supplier without error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document