JBO-26048: Constraint "POR_ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES_U1" Error When Entering One-Time Address
(Doc ID 2726021.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Catalog Shopping
In iProcurement responsibility, when user is entering the One-Time Address against a line, by selecting the line and clicking on update > Enter the One-Time Address > Apply, then
again re-selecting the line to update any other field and submit, the below unique constraint error is encountered.
JBO-26048: Constraint "POR_ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES_U1" violated during post
operation:"Insert" using SQL Statement "BEGIN INSERT INTO
VALUES (:1,:2,:3,:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9) RETURNING ROWID INTO :10; END;".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application
2. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
3. Add item to the cart
4. Click Edit
5. To enter the One-Time Address in the Deliver-To Location, select the line and click on update > check the 'Enter one-time address checkbox
6. Create New One-Time Address > Enter Deliver-To Address
8. Select the line, click on update and edit any field > apply
10. Receive the Unique constraint error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document