Unable to Revoke, Reject or Retry a Split Asset Revision if one has Started
(Doc ID 2726189.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
Unable to revoke, reject or retry a split asset revision if one has started.
Once the quote is completed for Multiple units of an asset, create an asset return and tried to split the asset units so that units can be sold separately. The process went into Split Asset revision and this cannot be revoked or rejected.
When this error happens, new quote for other units of the asset cannot be progressed to Accepted status as it results in same error.
Your request cannot be processed because the contract xxxxx has a Split Asset revision in progress.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform a partial unit termination on multi unit asset on a multi asset contract.
2. Complete the quote without purchase
3. Set the status of the asset from Scheduled to Returned
4. Go to Asset Return Request page, Asset Tab
5. Click on Split Asset
6. Enter Number of Units >> Continue
7. Now the user changes his/her mind and clicks on Cancel
8. Now decide to continue, Click on Split Asset again
9. Click on continue and receive the error.
10. Error occurs when above 5th and 6th steps are repeated for the same asset
11. Try to accept another quote for different units of same contracts. same error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document