After Split Asset Process the Quantity Field is not Showing Correctly
(Doc ID 2726191.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
Find that after performing Split Asset process, the quantity field in Asset Return Request and Split Asset page still shows the original quantity.
Expect after successfully processing the split asset, the quantity on the original asset to reflect properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Asset Management >> Return Request screen
2. Query an asset in Returned status that has multiple units
3. Select the asset and choose Update Asset information
4. In Asset tab, click on Split Asset Process
5. Enter number of units
6. Click on Continue
7. You will see the split detail
8. Click on Process Split asset. The confirmation shows that it performed the split asset.
9. Navigate back to asset return request and query the asset and you will see the original quantity on the asset, it does not reflect the split.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document