Shipping Transportation Outbound Interface Sends Incorrect Weights When Details Are Packed in a LPN/Container
(Doc ID 2726853.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivery is created for a quantity of 47. User enters the weight on the delivery in the gross and net weigh of 705 lbs in the referenced fields in the EBS Shipping Execution application.
Delivery is then sent to OTM via Shipping Transportation Outbound Interface. When viewing in OTM, the weights are incorrect.
After Shipping Transportation Outbound Interface is run , viewing the shipment in OTM , the weight is incorrect . Ship unit is 1 for a total of 15 lbs.
It should reflect a quantity of 47 ship units at 15 lbs each with a total weight of 705 as it is on the EBS Shipping Execution side.
Expect that the Shipping Transportation Outbound Interface sends correct ship unit weights when details s packed in a LPN/Container.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Enter and book a new order
3. Create a delivery for the new order, but do not pick release it
4. Shipping > Transactions
5. In the details form for the delivery, see that the delivery weight is 847.97 KG
6. After running shipping transportation outbound interface, see that the xml file generated has weight of 2 KG
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document