SUPPLIER REGISTRATION - ERROR - CANNOT FIND THE SUPPLIER THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED
(Doc ID 2727189.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.6 version, Supplier Profile Management
When attempting to approve a supplier user, the following error occurs.
Cannot find the supplier that has been approved.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to EBS
2. Switch to Supplier Management Administrator Responsibility
3. Navigate to Supplier Home
4. Navigate to New Supplier Requests >> New Supplier Requests
5. Click on the Review link where status is Pending Approval
6. Select Approve in the Actions and Click on Go.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve supplier user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document