NJ 1094C 1095C ACA Files Triggering State File Size Limit Error
(Doc ID 2727193.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the appropriate patches below:
1) ACA: PHASE II YEAR 2019 - <Patch 30907850:R12.BEN.B> or <Patch 30907850:R12.BEN.C>
2) ACA: PHASE III YEAR 2019 - Version B - <Patch 31103325:R12.BEN.B> or <Patch 31103325:R12.BEN.C>
3) ACA: PHASE IV YEAR 2019 - <Patch 31329958:R12.BEN.B> or <Patch 31329958:R12.BEN.C>
The NJ 1094C 1095C ACA Files are pulling all people in Archive even if no 1095C was issued to IRS for the person.
Because of this, the NJ File is including all 16,372 people in the archive records
The process creates files that are over 20MB when New Jersey will only accept a file with max size of 12MB.
The process should only pull people who were pulled into the Federal IRS XML file.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Run the following processes:
HRMS Manager> process and reports:
1) Benefits ACA process Error Data XML to load the IRS error files we received in March 2020
2) Benefits ACA Errors Report to verify all the errors were about SSNs
3) Benefits ACA State Transmission Generation Process (Inputting reporting year and State=NJ)
4) Manifest file shows 16,372 TotalPayeeRecordCnt
- Note that this is in contrast to the Federal IRS file for the GRE - which has 6,365 TotalPayeeRecordCnt, matching the File sent to the IRS
5) Furthermore - Ran a query to look at the Archive lines for 2019 for GRE
- found that the Archive contains 16,372 PERSONINFO1 records, but only 6,365 1SERIES info
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document