Change Request: Price Is Not Updating On PO Level After Invoice Matching
(Doc ID 2727362.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing, Release 12.1.3, after a change request to update the unit price on the purchase order (PO) is approved, the PO does not reflect the new unit price that was approved.
It is expected that the PO line will have the new unit price that was approved from the change request, instead of containing the original unit price.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with a single non-catalog request line, with (for example) Unit Price = 5. Approve it.
2. In Purchasing responsibility, use the AutoCreate form to autocreate the requisition into a standard purchase order. Approve it. The Unit Price on the PO line is 5.
3. Receive the PO.
4. Now, perform/receive the invoice from supplier, which is entered with unit price = 6. The invoice is matched to the PO.
5. In iProcurement, issue a change request to change the req/PO line unit price from 5 to 6. Submit and approve the change request.
6. Requery the PO and the old unit price 5 is still displayed on the PO, instead of the new unit price 6 which was approved. The PO revision level also is not updated from "0" to "1".
Due to this issue, users cannot use the change request process to update the PO line and requisition line.
As a workaround, the PO line unit price could be manually updated on the Purchase Orders entry form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document