Analyze By Supplier's Score Page Shows Incorrect Score Values For Some Suppliers
(Doc ID 2727985.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.4 but with R12.2.5 levels for Procurement and ATG_PF, the Analyze By Supplier page is showing an incorrect score for one or more suppliers who have responded with quotes and scores have been issued.
Due to this issue, the sourcing buyer/admin users are seeing incorrect information for some of the supplier scores on the Analyze by Supplier page.
It is expected that the correct score will be displayed for all suppliers on the Analyze By Supplier page.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in Oracle Sourcing.
1. The sourcing buyer/admin creates a new RFQ and it is published.
2. The invitations to participate and submit quotations are sent to the suppliers who are listed on the RFQ.
3. The suppliers then submit quotes on the RFQ document.
4. After the quotes are received, the sourcing buyer/admin team closes the RFQ.
5. The scoring team member(s) on the RFQ document then perform the evaluation and issue scores for each supplier's quote (bid).
6. Once the scoring activity is complete, the sourcing buyer/admin then will work to analyze the quotes for purpose of awarding the RFQ.
When viewing the "Analyze by Supplier" page, however, one or more of the supplier total scores is showing an incorrect value.
a. On the "Analyze by Supplier (RFQ 25732)" page, it shows six suppliers with scores.
The issue occurs only for one of the suppliers, where it shows Score = 37.5.
b. On the "Award by Quote (RFQ 25732)" page, for the same supplier it shows Score = 75.
The other five suppliers are also displayed with the same scores that were shown on the Analyze by Supplier page.
c. On the Requirements page for the affected supplier, the individual requirement scores are shown and they add up to a total of 75.
So the issue only occurs on the "Analyze by Supplier" page.
As a workaround, the user can see the correct information on the "Award by Quote" page and the Requirements page which shows the affected suppliers' detailed scoring information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document