Batch Program "Create Batches for Transportation Planning (WSHOTMBAT)" Pulls Sales Orders from Organizations Which Are Not Enabled for OTM
(Doc ID 2728799.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Open Interfaces & Public APIs
Batch Program i.e. "Create Batches for Transportation Planning (WSHOTMBAT)" pulls Sales Orders for Organizations not enabled for OTM.
After running the "Create Batches for Transportation Planning", Data is inserted into wsh_tms_batches
For this above batch in wsh_tms_batches, there is no entry in wsh_tms_sub_batches
Batch Program i.e. "Create Batches for Transportation Planning (WSHOTMBAT)" should only pull the Sales Orders for Organizations enabled for OTM and hence,
should not insert the data into wsh_tms_batches table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications.
2. Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility.
3. Navigate to MENUPATH > Orders, Returns
4. Open the Sales Order Form.
5. Create a new Order for the Organization which has Transport Enabled Checkbox unchecked in Shipping Parameter form. (Navigation: MENUPATH > Shipping > Setup > Shipping Parameters
6. Enter the Line Items and Book the Order.
7. Navigate to MENUPATH > Shipping > Interfaces
8. Submit the "Create Batches for Transportation Planning" Request.
9. Find that data is inserted into wsh_tms_batches
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document