Asset Remains in Source Organization Even Though Asset Move Was Successful
(Doc ID 2729411.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing function 'Move Asset' successfully, the asset was not found in the destination organization. The asset still resides in the source organization but it cannot be updated.
The moved asset should reside in the destination organization only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Assets tab.
3. Query asset number.
4. Select function 'Move Asset' from the View LOV.
5. Enter the information below:
Move Type = Inter-Org Transfer
Destination Organization = <enter value>
Destination Subinventory = <enter value> (expense subinventory)
Include Child Asset = No
6. Click on Apply button.
7. Receive confirmation "Assets are successfully moved."
8. Try to find the asset in the destination org, but no records found.
9. Try to find the asset in the source org, it still exists there but cannot be updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document