Unable To Toggle Between Radio Buttons In The Count Adjustment Approvals Summary Form, How Do You Toggle the Buttons?
(Doc ID 2730279.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are unable to toggle between Radio Buttons In The Count Adjustment Approvals Summary
- Navigate: Counting > Cycle Counting > Approve Counts
- Query the Cycle Count
- Want to approve item that has Recount radio button checked.
Following radio buttons are selected:
- With cursor on this row, click the Open button.
- Next page shows Approval Actions (Recount radio button is selected).
- Try to choose the Approved radio button and get error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document