Error When Approver Tries to Change the Effective Date for Contingent Worker
(Doc ID 2730737.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the effective date on a newly entered Contingent Worker, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service > Contingent Worker placement
2. Create Contingent Worker.
3. Approver Logs In to Approve/ Update Action
4. Approver Clicks on Update action and changes the Effective Date:
5. Navigate to next page and click on Cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document