Asset Activity Associations – Incorrect Behavior After Using TAB In Field Activity Source
(Doc ID 2731192.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Asset Activity Association form via Asset Number forms, there is a tabbing issue between fields.
If users reach 'Activity Source' field, the flexfield field is opened.
No window should be opened (similarly as for Asset Activity Association opened from Asset Activity menu).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to EBS, use responsibility Enterprise Asset Management
2. Go to: Assets >> Asset Numbers >> Asset Numbers
3. Find or create Asset Number and click on ‚Activity Associations‘
4. Go to tab „Activity“ and click into the Activity Name field
5. Use key 'tab‘ for checking all parameters. When you met with field ‚Activity Source‘, there is opened Interface field (flexfield) – wrong behavior
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document